[Wylug-discuss] GNU/Linux & Free software & Tech Activism events at The Common Place [Fwd: Klaatu Barada Nikto]

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Tue Jun 24 19:28:43 BST 2008

On 24 Jun 2008, at 17:42, Mark Ruddell wrote:

> I sent it to the announce list but it had a silly title which I
> presume is why it wasn't distributed.

Almost certainly true.  The moderation interface just shows the subject
line unless we choose to dig into it, and 99% of the stuff hitting it
is spam, so we tend to get itchy trigger fingers and hit discard very
easily

	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham at InTechnology.com ]