[Wylug-discuss] ANN: Leeds Ruby Thing

Caius Durling caius at caius.name
Mon Nov 24 17:37:31 UTC 2008

Hey,

If you’re in or around Leeds this Thursday (27th November), pop along
to Mr Foleys Cask Ale House at 7pm for yet another Leeds Ruby Thing.
Its a fun and informal social event for anyone interested in the Ruby
programming language. You don’t have to be an expert in Ruby—we’re
just a friendly bunch who enjoy beer and geeky chat.

And this month Brightbox is giving away our famous t-shirts and
stickers, as well as plenty of beer!

Add yourself to the event on upcoming, or just feel free to turn up on
the night.

http://leedsrubything.org/
http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1337490/

---