[Wylug-discuss] Linux Distribution

John Hodrien J.H.Hodrien at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Nov 26 08:32:26 UTC 2008

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008, Stephen Patterson wrote:

>> I do like to play a few windows games now and again ( COD or Secondlife
>> perhaps)
> Emulation/VM probably wouldn't be fast enough for those but there is a
> native linux secondlife client.

If you want to play windows games, and have a windows license, I'd personally
not consider not dual booting.  That's not to say you couldn't also consider
running a virtual machine for other windows stuff, but dual booting isn't
hard, most people have big disks these days, and it avoids being unable to do
what you want to do.

jh

--
"The Falklands thing was a fight between two bald men over a comb."
                                                      -- Jorge Luis Borges