[Wylug-discuss] [Fsuk-manchester] Re: Does anybody know...

John McKerrell john at mckerrell.net
Wed Nov 26 09:18:17 UTC 2008

A few friends of mine run Isotoma - http://www.isotoma.com/

They describe themselves as "Open Source Software Consulting" and do
most of their stuff using Python on Linux. I think they've also
released some of the stuff they've built, though I don't see anything
on their site after a quick scan. Let me know if you want me to put
them in contact with someone.

John