[Wylug-discuss] [Wylug-announce] Bradford GNU/LUG - Last nights meeting

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Thu Nov 27 11:37:32 UTC 2008

Hi David,

Its good to hear that Bradford LUG is getting rolling.  However would
you mind sending any future meeting reports to wylug-discuss rather
than wylug-announce as we try to keep announce low traffic and just
for, well, announcements.

[And those with deep interest in the workings of the Bradford group
can always head over to the Bradford lists - see https://mailman.lug.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/bradford/
  and http://www.bradford.lug.org.uk/ ]

Cheers
	Nigel.

[Wylug mailing list troll]

--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham at InTechnology.com ]