[Wylug-discuss] Net Neutrality - pester your MEP now

Robert Burrell Donkin robertburrelldonkin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 14:52:53 UTC 2009

party politics always makes me - in equal measure - depressed and angry :-[

i used to have a higher opinion of MEPs (after an interesting and
successful time debating software patents) but maybe i just got lucky
that time. now, all i got one was stock email from the lot of 'em.
good to see them putting their fat salaries and expenses to good use.
what a waste of time.

(after all the lies around ID card consulation, i no longer have
anything to do with consulting the scum at westminister)

- robert