[Wylug-discuss] Desperately seeking... something!

Martyn Ranyard ranyardm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 14:45:34 UTC 2009

Hi guys and gals,

  I thought I'd drop a line here as jobs are getting increasingly difficult
to find.  I'm a hybrid sysadmin/developer with a range of experience that
most agencies don't believe I can have and a geekery level that is pretty
intense.

  I got made redundant back in December when the hospital group I was
working for got taken over by another bigger group whose headquarters are in
Reading, didn't really fancy the commute from Saltaire!

  So if anyone wants or knows someone who wants a developer (almost any
language), sysadmin (most unices, and the dreaded microsoft), or better
still a combination of the two, please do let me know.  Like most people,
I'm more happy working full-time but I will do contract work to keep the
wolf from the door.

  My CV is available at http://martyn.ranyard.info/ , and my mobile is 07988
096 646.

--