[Wylug-discuss] Anyone know Linux users at PACE?

John Erskine johnerskine1961 at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 3 08:34:44 UTC 2010

I'm currently trying to help the brother of a work colleague sort out
some issues with her Acer Aspire One laptop, which has Ubuntu Netbook
Remix installed.

I'm happy to do this, although I'm not an expert, but I've discovered
that he actually works at PACE in Saltaire. It might make more sense
for him to talk to someone in the same workplace, and I seem to see
that there were some Linux users working there. Anyone in a position
to help?

Thanks in advance!

John Erskine