[Wylug-discuss] October Meet

James Holden wylug at jamesholden.net
Fri Oct 8 08:56:31 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-10-07 at 23:20 +0100, Jon @ RossLUG/ELLUG wrote:
> Hi there,

Hi Jon,

> I've just recently joined your mailing list as we are looking at setting
> up a LUG for East Lancashire.

Great stuff. There's a Lancaster LUG and a Preston LUG but I don't know
how active they are.

> I noticed you are running a meeting on 11th Oct and wondered if it would
> be OK if a couple of us attended? Be a good insight to see how you guys
> run things and from what your website suggests its one of my pet
> projects also MythTV.

It would be great if you could attend! I assume the links in the
announcement will provide enough information for you to find us, but
I'll drop you my mobile number in a separate email in case you get lost.

Cheers,

James