[Wylug-discuss] October Meet

jon at rosslug.org.uk jon at rosslug.org.uk
Fri Oct 8 10:08:34 UTC 2010

Hi James,

Yeah the Preston and Lancaster LUGs are fairly active (I subscribe to
their mailing lists) also the Manchester one is really active and is based
at Mad Lab http://madlab.org.uk/ which is well worth a look.

Should be ok finding the way, but I'll make a note of your details just in
case.

See you there!

Jon