[Wylug-discuss] LinkedIn

Robert Burrell Donkin robertburrelldonkin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 14:48:00 UTC 2011

After (perhaps foolishly) promising in December that I'd have a
LinkedIn profile done by February, I'm pulling one together...

Lots of LUGs seem to have groups. I can't find one for WYLUG (but my
LinkedIn foo is weak so that doesn't mean one doesn't exist). If one
existed then at least I might have a cool logo ion the profile (rather
than less cool text) and it'd be easier to connect with other people.

opinions? cool? uncool? interested? uninterested? whatever?

Robert