[Wylug-discuss] LinkedIn

Dave Fisher davef at davefisher.co.uk
Thu Feb 17 16:49:13 UTC 2011

On 17 February 2011 14:43, Robert Burrell Donkin
<robertburrelldonkin at gmail.com> wrote:
> After (perhaps foolishly) promising in December that I'd have a
> LinkedIn profile done by February, I'm pulling one together...
>
> Lots of LUGs seem to have groups. I can't find one for WYLUG (but my
> LinkedIn foo is weak so that doesn't mean one doesn't exist). If one
> existed then at least I might have a cool logo ion the profile (rather
> than less cool text) and it'd be easier to connect with other people.
>
> opinions? cool? uncool? interested? uninterested? whatever?

WTF?

Some explanation of what you are proposing and why you think it might
be a 'good thing' would be helpful if you really want constructive
feedback.

Perhaps I wasn't paying attention?  That might explain why I haven't a
clue what you are talking about.

Dave