[Wylug-discuss] Printer recommendations wanted...

Jim Jackson jj at franjam.org.uk
Thu Mar 24 21:19:03 UTC 2011

Thanks for the recommendations everyone. First I'll take the top off and
look for any obvious problems. I'll look up all the printers people have
recommended (some came direct to me with the list being Cc:'ed), viz

 HP B109n  HP7180   HP Officejet 6500   Canon Pixma iP4600

Thanks for the pointers, it will get me started.
Jim