[Wylug-discuss] Digital Camera Compatibility

Peter Nix peter at pjnix.org
Tue Mar 29 08:03:07 UTC 2011

Smylers,
If all else fails/surprises, don't you just withdraw the memory card and put it in the card reader?
At the same time as you put the re-chargeable battery in the charger?
Though I did stand behind a very angry (and hadn't RTFM) man last year who was complaining to the people in the shop that the via-USB-recharged camera he had bought the previous day had  no charger-lead in the box.
Peter