[Wylug-discuss] Printer recommendations wanted...

A J Cole ajcole at ajcole.org
Thu Mar 31 15:08:59 UTC 2011

>So far all seems to be ok. Now to get it working with Windows XP :-)

That will be trivial however the full "HP Solution Center"[sic] install
takes some time.

btw from experience with the older 6500 variants, and the OfficeJet d
series, clogging their nozzles if you use "restuffed" ink I now always
use HP branded cartridges.  I get mine from Choice Stationery who are
off-shore cwand thusso get an edge by being vat free!

Andrew