[Wylug-discuss] MP3 (UMS) Disk Space Usage

Smylers Smylers at stripey.com
Sat May 7 09:24:29 UTC 2011

John Hodrien writes:

> On Wed, 4 May 2011, James Holden wrote:
>
>> The free space is probably being incorrectly reported. I'd back it up and
>> format it.
>
> I'd do the same.  I'd tend to format it on the device itself, but it
> probably doesn't greatly matter.

Thanks, all. By randomly stabbing buttons on the device I eventually
discovered that pressing and holding the joystick thingy dead centre
reveals a 'settings' menu, and that re-formatting apparently counts as a
setting. That's worked a treat.

(Unfortunately I discovered this while at work, and was stupid enough to
try it. That left me with nothing to listen to on the commute home ...)

Smylers
--
http://twitter.com/Smylers2