[Wylug-discuss] Laptops again

James Holden wylug at jamesholden.net
Sun Oct 23 20:49:12 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-10-23 at 21:00 +0100, Roger Greenwood wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> usual problem of no wireless

Hmmm, feel free to bring it along to the next meeting, but in the
mean-time, can you post the output of "lspci" to the list?

The last time I had broken wireless was on my Dell netbook. I solved it
by just buying a different mini-PCI card off ebay for about £10 instead
of faffing about. Totally worth it :-)

James