[Wylug-discuss] UEFI

Andrew Lindley andrew at andrewlindley.co.uk
Mon Oct 24 10:32:39 UTC 2011

Apropos is Professor Ross Anderson's blog article which states that the
UEFI thing is 'clearly illegal' linking a page on EU competition law
[1]. UEFI is clearly constraint of the Linux kernel development
methodology.  Any awareness raising should involve promoting the idea
of a pooled complaint by GNU/Linux businesses and developers to the
Competition Commissioners.

Andrew / Leny

[1] http://www.lightbluetouchpaper.org/2011/09/20/trusted-computing-2-0/