[Wylug-discuss] Elland

Robert Burrell Donkin robertburrelldonkin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 10:54:02 UTC 2011

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 11:13 PM, Clive Hills <discordianuk at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Clive

Good to hear from you

<snip>

> I'm moving soon to Elland (I live in LudFoot now)
> I'm wondering if there are any other folk around Elland and whether I could
> perhaps organise a sub group in Elland when I move there (I'm thinking
> meetings in the Library or maybe a pub function room). I see very little LUG
> activity in Halifax or Huddersfield at present.
> I'm thinking in addition to WYLUG activities not *instead* of.
> Open to thoughts and suggestions.

BradLUG [1] is active, so might be worthwhile advertising events in
Elland over there as well as here. GeekUp[2] is widely read across the
north, and event plugs are definitely on topic over there. So that's
another list worth posting to.

Robert

[1] http://bradlug.co.uk/
[2] http://groups.google.com/group/geekup