[Wylug-discuss] Many Wireless Mice/Keyboards in the same room

Dave Fisher davef at davefisher.co.uk
Fri Sep 30 11:18:52 UTC 2011

Hi Roli ... tidiness and space

I'm hopelessly disorganised, messy and impatient (the first two being
the consequence of the latter).

Often, I end up bunging everything together in a bag after a training
session ... and even when I do tidy the cables away, by the time I
come to use the kit again, the cables always seem to magically tangle
themselves up (a think I have a bad cable fairy lurking somewhere in
my flat).

Sorting everything out again before a session takes time and causes
stress at exactly the worst moment. I'd pay quite a lot to avoid both.

Dave