[Wylug-discuss] Many Wireless Mice/Keyboards in the same room

John Hodrien J.H.Hodrien at leeds.ac.uk
Fri Sep 30 11:39:28 UTC 2011

On Fri, 30 Sep 2011, Dave Fisher wrote:

> Sorting everything out again before a session takes time and causes
> stress at exactly the worst moment. I'd pay quite a lot to avoid both.

If it were me (and your netbooks had bluetooth), I'd go bluetooth, and mark
each mouse with the machine they were to be used with.  That way you just get
them all out of your bag, then look at the bottom of each before putting it
out with the netbooks.  Minimal hassle.

I'm not necessarily sold on the benefits of wireless, although you may have
perfectly good reasons for wanting it.  How about you go with a bunch of
portable mice with retractable cords, that way you don't need to pair them up,
and you get no problems with tangled cables or batteries running out.

Something like this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B002F9NSLW/ref=asc_df_B002F9NSLW4622634?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&tag=googlecouk06-21&linkCode=asn&creative=22206&creativeASIN=B002F9NSLW

jh