[Wylug-discuss] Formatting MP3 Player

Smylers Smylers at stripey.com
Thu Apr 12 12:15:40 UTC 2012

Shaun Laughey writes:

> Try using the Gnome disk utility as root.

Thank you -- I didn't know about that. It was exactly what I required,
and very easy to use.

> It's called palimpset.

Yes, of course it is. Obvious really -- why didn't I think of that?!

Moreover, why didn't I find it with apropos disk? Oh, because it doesn't
have a manual page, that's why -- presumably because having made such an
easy-to-use tool it's necessary to make it harder to find, so as to
preserve the Equilibrium of Linux User Hostility, or something?

Cheers

Smylers