[Wylug-discuss] Running Windows with VirtualBox

A J Cole ajcole at ajcole.org
Fri Feb 3 16:32:51 UTC 2012

>So if I want to have the option of both available, and don't wish to buy
>a second copy of Windows, I have to run Windows as the host OS and have
>Linux virtualized inside it, yes?

Well thats certainly the way to get a taste of Linux!  VBox runs pretty
well on Windows but it might expose less than meaty processors and lack
of ram.  Saying that I have an old Dell 9200 MPC running XP as my only
(non-heritage) MS box which only has 2GB of memory and that runs Linux
in VBox rather well.

Andrew