[Wylug-discuss] Raspberry Pi to run BBC Micro 2

graydebowen at tiscali.co.uk graydebowen at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Feb 18 17:03:51 UTC 2012

I was at the Hack to the Future Event mentioned in the Linux User
article.  I have heard Alan Donahue talk about this subject before
including his admitted hoax at barcamp Media City.  At best this
project is in the talks about talks stage.  I saw no evidence of the
Raspberry Pi at Hack to the Future.  I would describe the current
project status as Scuttlebug.  Don't expect anything soon. The official
Raspberry Pi education ship is expected late this year.  My money is on
a Python emphasis.

Grayde Bowen