[Wylug-discuss] Gnome 3 Review

David Holden dh at iucr.org
Wed Mar 21 13:56:21 UTC 2012

Personally, I've kind of got used to gnome 3, after tweaking with
extensions. From a business user point of view however, the disregard
for current users from both KDE and Gnome have us questioning where we
go on the desktop top in the next year. I've even heard talk of
returning to Windows from some round here.

 Dave.

Dr David Holden. (dh at iucr.org)