[Wylug-discuss] Fastest domestic broadband in Leeds?

Dave Fisher wylug-discuss at davefisher.co.uk
Sun Mar 25 22:31:41 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm getting a bit ticked-off with my previously excellent supplier
(Bethere ... never been as good as it was in pre-O2 days) so looking
for alternatives.

Among the reasons I'm asking here is that I'd guess that most WYLUG
members get as annoyed as I do by duplicitous Ts&Cs, "Unlimited"
services that are limited/throttled, content/site filtering, etc.

So what's the fastest full, uncensored, service that one can get over
BT copper in this area?

Dave