[Wylug-discuss] Virgin broadband (North East Leeds)

Dureid El-Moghraby D.El-Moghraby at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Mar 28 12:59:59 UTC 2012

Hi Andrew,

I am having a very similar problem, in LS 7. I should be receiving 20 Mb ,
but the connection barely manages 1mb over the last two weeks or so,
although this is very intermittent. I have not contacted Virgin as yet but
was planning on doing so this evening. Have not received any information.
I am guessing that they will give me a similar story to what you mentioned!

Thanks,
Dureid