[Wylug-discuss] Leeds Werewolves TOMORROW!

Martyn Ranyard ranyardm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 16:20:09 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I know, it feels like Monday but actually tomorrow is the first Wednesday
of the month, and that means Werewolves are attacking the village!

We're again behind the curtain upstairs at the Brewery Tap from 7:30pm.

LS1 5DL is the postcode, it's extremely central - coming from the train
station you just exit the main doors by M&S food, turn right, follow the
road and it's on your left.

Apologies for the late notice, but the venue only confirmed this afternoon.

Cheers,
--
Martyn