[Wylug-discuss] Servers for sale/donation

Tim Craft mail at timcraft.com
Wed Apr 24 10:10:14 UTC 2013

Greetings WYLUG,

I currently have some servers in my possession which I have neither
the time or the skills to make good use of. Photo here:

http://tinypic.com/r/tzm2x/4

They're a few years old, but might make a good test cluster, or if
nothing else I imagine the parts might be useful.

Anybody interested in taking them off my hands?

Alternatively, can anyone suggest an educational/non-profit
organisation in the Leeds/York area that I could donate them to?

Cheers,
Tim