[Wylug-discuss] Servers for sale/donation

Tim Craft mail at timcraft.com
Wed Apr 24 10:58:31 UTC 2013

> I currently have some servers in my possession which I have
> neither the time or the skills to make good use of.

Just to follow up with a bit more detail. I have the servers, the
drives, and the power cables. So, some assembly required. Drives are a
mixture, some Western Digital, some Maxtor, some 80GB, some 200GB.
According to the labels, servers are mostly "Sempron 2400", one
"Celeron 2.4".

Would rather they went as one lot instead of bit by bit. If nobody is
interested my next stop will be to ask Leeds Hackspace if they want
them.

Cheers,
Tim