[Wylug-discuss] [Wylug-announce] Social Meeting - 11 February 2013

Paul Brook paul at nowt.org
Wed Feb 13 03:11:43 UTC 2013

> For people in similar circumstances to myself, it would be of great help if
> the person giving/organising the events  also has access to the wylug
> website to put a calander of - proposed - events on please. Just a few
> meetings in advance would suffice.

It's always the second monday of the month.  Any calendar will be able to tell
you when that is.  There is no point having a list (which is only going to get
out of date) on the website.

If you want more than that then your first step should be to actually organise
something!  Once you've done that I'll happily update the website :-)

Paul