[Wylug-discuss] West Yorks. Python Group - This Thursday - 13 June

Peter Russell qwertyface at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 21:48:37 UTC 2013

== West Yorkshire Python User Group Meeting - Thurs. 13 June ==

= Talk: Simon Davy - Feature flags in production =

Sorry for the last minute announcement once again.

= About the Talk =

A retrospective on using feature flags to control users exposure to
changes. Will cover the nature of feature flags and motivations for using
them, as well as problems encountered and challenges inherent in managing
them. Will provide some specific examples in a Django app using the
Gargoyle library by Disqus.

= Date and Time =

Thursday 13 June. Talk at 7.30.

If you want to arrive before the talk, The venue will be open from about
6.30. We will be finished by 9, and we will be going to the pub afterwards.

= Location =

We will be meeting at the offices of The Test People:

Floor 3
Albion Court
Albion Place
Leeds
West Yorkshire,
LS1 6JL

You will need to call Peter on 07763570860 for access, as we can't hear the
buzzer at the door.

= About the Group =

The West Yorkshire Python User Group (WYPy) have been meeting monthly since
2007. Our meetings are free, and usually include at least one talk, as well
as a trip to the pub.

Our website is at http://wypy.org.uk . We discuss our meetings on the
Python Yorkshire and Humberside Google Group
http://groups.google.com/group/python-yorks-humber/ and you can also follow
us on Twitter at @WYPython.