[Wylug-discuss] Raspberry Pi

Richard Ibbotson richard.ibbotson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 22:12:48 UTC 2013

On Wednesday 20 Nov 2013 21:56:59 sh2515+linux wrote:
> wow did you write all that?

I've written for Linux magazines since 1999.  Linux Format.  Linux
Magazine.  LUD Magazine.  Done a lot of it.  Even done wars in the
Middle East.  Lot of those.  Georgian-Russian war.  Proper shooting
wars. Seen a lot of dead and dyeing people.  Trained at BBC Salford
and Broadcasting House London as a newsreader and journalist.  Met all
of the people that you've seen on radio and TV.

I was trained in 16 m/m film making when I was a teenger by a BBC
producer.  But, kind of like digital media.  Specially now that EVERY
SINGLE Hollywood blockbuster has to use Linux on the server farm and
on the desktop.  I put it there with some help from others. For
example

 http://www.linkedin.com/in/robinrowe

Robin and me have done quite a few things together.  I used to live in
Los Angeles.

--
Richard
www.sheflug.org.uk