[Wylug-discuss] Netbooks

Roger Greenwood rg at nthong.co.uk
Sat Jan 25 19:38:51 UTC 2014

Update:- C720 arrived and installed Crouton. Switching is bit of a pain
to start with, but with the default xfce it seems really quick - kids
were very impressed!

I also discovered that the stock chrome even has ssh installed i.e.
doesn't need developer mode.

Have just ordered a couple of sd cards for extra storage and/or pi usage
(8GB now down to £3 each incl. delivery)

Thanks again for all the comments.

Roger