[Wylug-discuss] Alternative (venue for) wylug

Darren Menachem Drapkin darren.drapkin at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 29 17:51:51 UTC 2014

On Thursday 24 July 2014 11:20:58 Darren Menachem Drapkin wrote:
> I intend to visit them(kaba pc) in the next few days.

I have seen on their web site that they seem to be closing down for
summer working day by working day and are also near leeds grand
mosque. Now call me over prudent but, with israel attacking gaza and it
being ramadan, I do not think I will be too safe there at the moment.

This is not the end.
When the political climate cools down I will check them out. My next step
will, therefore, be to check out Leeds Libraries and other public buildings
--
Darren Drapkin