[Wylug-discuss] Alternative (venue for) wylug

Kaba Computers admin at kaba-pc.org.uk
Wed Jul 30 09:21:54 UTC 2014

We're closed on Tuesdays and Sundays only. As for the Islam stuff I'm not
sure where you're coming from with that? Our name Kaba comes from the
Mandinka for "stone" (our founder is Liberian), not from the Islamic holy
place. We are near Leeds Grand Mosque, but not connected with them in any
way.

No offence taken but if you want to address issues like this I'd suggest
bringing it up with us first rather than jumping to conclusions and sharing
them with the whole mailing list.

Cheers,
Al

On 29 July 2014 18:49, Darren Menachem Drapkin <darren.drapkin at ntlworld.com>
wrote:

> On Thursday 24 July 2014 11:20:58 Darren Menachem Drapkin wrote:
> > I intend to visit them(kaba pc) in the next few days.
>
> I have seen on their web site that they seem to be closing down for
> summer working day by working day and are also near leeds grand
> mosque. Now call me over prudent but, with israel attacking gaza and it
> being ramadan, I do not think I will be too safe there at the moment.
>
> This is not the end.
> When the political climate cools down I will check them out. My next step
> will, therefore, be to check out Leeds Libraries and other public buildings
> --
> Darren Drapkin

<http://www.kaba-pc.org.uk/>
*66, Burley Lodge Road, Leeds, LS6 1QF.*

*Tel: 0113 350 2007 Email: admin at kaba-pc.org.uk <admin at kaba-pc.org.uk>
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kaba-PC-CIC/152278638167778>
<https://twitter.com/Kaba_PC>
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/115891380968715431144/posts> *