[Wylug-discuss] Seamonkey bug

Darren Menachem Drapkin darren.drapkin at ntlworld.com
Tue Apr 21 18:31:59 UTC 2015

I know that this is not a bug reporting forum specifically but, I can not find
the right one for seamonkey2.33.1 ?
Can someone  work out where on the seamonkey web site to post bugs
and post this one for me ?
On unzipping the archive and running the seamonkey programme a
window opens and rapidly closes and the calling shell gets this error
message:-

> (process:5415): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_slice_set_config: assertion
> `sys_page_size == 0' failed 1429640602603   addons.manager  WARN
> Application shipped blocklist has an unexpected namespace
> (http://www.mozilla.org/newlayout/xml/parsererror.xml) Segmentation
fault

Any suggestions ?

--