[Wylug-discuss] Seamonkey bug

Smylers Smylers at stripey.com
Thu Apr 23 09:36:23 UTC 2015

Darren Menachem Drapkin writes:

> I know that this is not a bug reporting forum specifically but, I can not find
> the right one for seamonkey2.33.1 ? Can someone  work out where on the
> seamonkey web site to post bugs ...

http://www.seamonkey-project.org/community#bugreport

On Bugzilla select ‘File a Bug’, then (after logging in or creating an
account as applicable) ‘Other Products’ and SeaMonkey is under there.

> ... and post this one for me ?

I don't feel I could do justice to reporting a bug I haven't myself
experienced in software I don't use, so now you know the place I think
it's best if you report it yourself. Good luck!

Smylers
--
http://twitter.com/Smylers2