[Wylug-discuss] Its that time of the month again! :) Monthly Meet at Lord Darcy 7 for 7:30pm 27April

Andrew Glass andrew.glass at icloud.com
Sun Apr 26 18:07:09 UTC 2015

Hey guys

Its that time of the month again! Monthly meeting tomorrow (Monday 27th April 2015) at the Lord Darcy on Harrogate Rd, 7pm for 7:30pm.

Come one come all! Everyone is welcome.
Here are directions for any newcomers that are not sure of the location:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/The+Lord+Darcy/@53.85649,-1.530294,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x48795bcac74ebf01:0x720dfec7028029f0

All topics of discussion welcome however if there is a particular issue you are facing and need to see if we can figure it out please let us know.  Ideally pop a reply to this thread so we can have a heads up as to the issue as a forewarning.

Look forward to seeing you in the bar! :)

Cheers

Andy