[Wylug-discuss] GPG maintainer needs money - quick!

Darren Menachem Drapkin darren.drapkin at ntlworld.com
Sun Feb 8 17:33:46 UTC 2015

I have enquired into this situation over the past few days and it seems
that this particular instance of wanting something for nothing is now
over.
However, the general problem with us wanting zero-priced professional
software is not going away entirely.
Most of us want something for nothing if we can get away with it. This
makes us vulnerable to the unprincipled wad squad, who are not just
Microsoft, as some of you suppose.

--
Darren Drapkin