[Wylug-discuss] Fwd: Upgrading the netbook [Incident: 150205-000843]

David Holden dh at iucr.org
Mon Feb 9 15:12:22 UTC 2015

I recently installed an SSD card in my netbook, reasonably painless
using the cloning software that came with it. On speed it made a
difference but nothing earth shattering. Modern desktops and I would
include Linux gnome/kde in this tend to reduce all hardware to the same
ponderous level.

  Dave.

Dr David Holden. (dh at iucr.org)