[Wylug-discuss] Openmoko Neo FreeRunner

David Morris david at david-morris.co.uk
Fri Feb 27 18:28:02 UTC 2015

I have some Openmoko Neo FreeRunner mobile phones which are open source based and can run Openmoko Linux, qt extended, Debian, Gentoo and a couple of different ports of Android
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neo_Freerunner
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo_FreeRunner

If anyone would like to have an extended loan of one including the development board let me know. I got them to try out some projects on but I didn't have much success and they've sat in my drawer for a number of years. I'll bring some along to the next meet up (last Friday of the month at the Lord Darcy LS17 8EH) as I'm sure someone could find a good use for them.

Sent from my mobile