[Wylug-discuss] New to Leeds Need to find a LUG

Andrew Glass andrew.glass at icloud.com
Tue Jan 27 20:02:05 UTC 2015

Evening all

I moved to Leeds last year as my girlfriend was expecting, so Ive left Durham LUG as I now live in Moortown.  Im interested in joining and meeting up at the monthly meetings but not sure you are all still meeting up?

A little about myself - 37 Years old, Swimming Teacher and RLSS Trainer, Linux user for 5 years, moved around the distros a bit, my little HP micro server is currently running Debian, Desktop was Ubuntu however Im moving to Fedora this week.  Battling with the move to systemd and studying for the Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator exam then the Linux Foundation Certified System Engineer.

It would be great to meet likeminded Linux people and come for a chat and drink, do the meetings still take place?  Be nice to network a little as I don't know many people down here in Yorkshire.

Hope to hear from you all.

Cheers

Andrew