[Wylug-discuss] Linux program recommendaitons to replace windows programs

David Morris david at david-morris.co.uk
Thu Jul 30 15:03:24 UTC 2015

Thanks everyone for their recommendations - I didn't realise Sublime Text
works on Linux so I've defaulted back to that.

Did anyone have any recommendation for a GUI based MySQL manager other than
MySQL workbench? Ideally something where I can type some SQL queries into a
window/pane and see the output in another window/pane as well as easily
view table structures?

Thanks again

David