[Wylug-discuss] Mr Robot - a bit of Linux on TV

David Morris david at david-morris.co.uk
Tue Jun 30 13:31:28 UTC 2015

Hi,

I mentioned at the meet up last night briefly about the pilot episode of Mr
Robot which is available to download for free in the USA. I really enjoyed
the TV programme, it had a bit of Linux in it,  their website is designed
to look like a Linux terminal www.whoismrrobot.com and imbd rating is 9.4
out of 10 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4158110/

I have a copy of the free pilot episode available to download from me using
BitTorrentSync - feel free to share the link, it's valid for 2 weeks:
https://link.getsync.com/#f=Mr.Robot.S01E01.HDTV.x264.PROPER-LOL%5Bettv%5D&sz=33E7&t=2&s=VY4I6M2QYHUE6RZD3KRYDZUCF2F2DEZAARPRQFTORZ2DEIIVMUOQ&i=CM7VYLUSYBQMKSDL2QGVLIAJK5ZPJEE4Y&e=1436880452&v=2.0

You'll need the Sync client to download it from me.

Cheers,

David