[Wylug-discuss] Watching Channel 4 on Ubuntu

Rob Speed Rob.Speed at bbc.co.uk
Wed May 27 12:16:32 UTC 2015

Hi Smylers,

I get the same issue in Firefox, Chromium, Opera that you get in Chromium.
If I wireshark it, I see that C4 isn't responding to the request - I suggest a temporary backend issue, they're normally quite good at responding to issues brought to their attention.

BTW - iPlayer should work wonderfully on Linux (other VOD products are available, cough..........)

R.