[Wylug-discuss] Meeting Monday 27th moved to the Adelphi, Leeds

David Morris david.morris at 3gtelecoms.net
Thu Jun 16 08:55:37 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I'm sticking my neck out and moving the monthly WYLUG meeting to the
Adelphi in Leeds.
We've had 4 people respond on the meetup thread to say they would prefer
Leeds centre, plus a few people on the mailing list and another directly on
email.

Please please come along to Leeds and don't leave me on my own!