[Wylug-discuss] Tomorrows meeting

Richard Ibbotson richard.ibbotson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 11:58:31 UTC 2016

On Wednesday, 26 October 2016 12:07:58 BST Graham Whaley wrote:
> Indeed, LinuxCon+ContainerCon seemed to be very heavily weighted
> towards containers, and the container talks seemed to be mostly
> about the security aspects of containers.
>
> Side note - next year I believe the format of the conference is
> changing a bit (more combining/splitting of topics I think as our
> world shifts focus and view), and will be held in Prague :-)

They change every year.  The format is a bit like Linux Tag but
without the maths or physics of software.  More of a marketing scheme
than technical presentation. I've been writing reports about these
events for 17 years for magazines.

The YouTube videos form a useful intro to extended and more advanced
topics.  Good place to start if you aren't quite sure about something.

--
Richard

https://twitter.com/SleepyPenguin1