[Wylug-discuss] Next Meeting 26th January 7:30. Can we change it to the 25th?

Rob Speed Rob.Speed at bbc.co.uk
Fri Jan 13 15:59:52 UTC 2017

That depends on a number of things - motors, etc.
We use micro:bit's (because we can...) to control continous rotation servo's (as opposed to steppers) and the Pi's control (and power) the micro:bit's via USB.
That saves having to get a separate motor hat.

(the motors are powered by a separate +v rail)

We've a load of things from the Pimoroni and Adafruit that we've tinkered with in the lab and they've been useful.
We just chose the u:bit's because we've got..... the odd 1 or 2.

R.