[Wylug-discuss] 2 free tickets to DevOps showcase in Manchester

David Morris david.morris at 3gtelecoms.net
Thu Jan 19 10:59:29 UTC 2017

Hi All,

we have two free tickets for WYLUG members for a devops event in
Manchester. The event focuses on microservices, Docker and continuous
integration which I know a few members are definitely interested in.

It's first come first served for the two tickets - see the below info from
the event organisers to try and grab one if you can make it on 21st
February in Manchester.

Here's the copy from the event organisers:

Hello!

We have *2 free tickets* to attend *DevOps Showcase North: DevOps and
Microservices* on 21 February in Manchester!

Presentations topics include:

   -

   How to break apart a monolithic system safely without destroying your
   team
   -

   The Seven (More) Deadly Sins of Microservices
   -

   The Automated Docker Container Deployment Pipeline
   -

   Zero to Continuous Delivery with Google Cloud Platform

*AND MORE!*

Visit the website to find out about the presenters and the other talks:
http://bit.ly/2jvq5Z6

To apply for the tickets please follow the rules below.

Good luck!

*HOW TO APPLY FOR TICKETS:*

[1] As tickets are limited, please apply as soon as possible by sending
your name, job title, company, email and telephone contact to
info at unicom.co.uk quoting code “WYLUG”

[2] These 2 complimentary places are allocated on a first come first served
basis, we recommend applying urgently to avoid disappointment! If the offer
is oversubscribed, in the interests of fairness UNICOM may limit the number
of participants from the same organisation.

[3] If you accept places and subsequently find you are unable to attend,
please either nominate a colleague to attend in your place or advise UNICOM
so that they can allocate the place to someone else.

[4] The offer cannot be applied retrospectively. Refunds cannot be provided
for places already booked.

Please get in touch with UNICOM for more information by calling + 44 (0)
1895 256 484 or emailing info at unicom.co.uk